Heidi Swapp - Minc Toner Stamping Kit
Are you ready for magic to happen? Then you need to get your hands on the Heidi Swapp Toner Stamping Kit for the Minc! This amazing little starter kit allows you to use your favorite stamps, foil, and the Minc (all sold separately) to get fabulous foiled designs on all your projects!
Please note: Once you pour the Minc toner ink into the stamp pad, it will only last for approximately 2-3 hours and about 125 stamp impressions.
If you're a fan of foil, and your Minc is a must-have in your creative process, then you're going to flip for the new Minc Toner Ink Stamping Kit! This amazing little bundle of products is designed so that you can use your favorite stamps and Heidi Swapp Toner Ink for getting fabulous foiled designs on all your projects!
- 1 dropper bottle of toner ink that contains 2 fluid oz of ink
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 stamp pad holder
- 2 refill stamp pads
For quite a while, Minc enthusiasts have been positively dreaming of a ink for the Minc - and those dreams have finally come true! You will love the endless possibilities when you combine the magic of stamps with fancy foils and the hot Minc tool!
How to Use the Minc Toner Ink:
- Your Minc (sold separately) should be at its hottest setting of 5.
- Choose paper that is very smooth with tight fibers.
- Insert a new refill stamp pad into the stamp pad holder.
- Using the included measuring cup, pour 15ml of toner ink into the stamp pad. Allow to sit for 15-30 minutes before you start stamping so that the toner ink becomes slightly sticky.
- If you're using a stamp for the first time, stamp it into the ink and then onto a scratch piece of paper 2-3 times so that the stamp becomes slightly tacky for your project.
- When your stamp is ready, tap it into the ink lightly to transfer the toner ink, then press down firmly onto your project. The Ink should sit on the surface and not soak or absorb into the paper. Make sure you ink up your stamp for each impression on your project.
- The stamped images must be completely dry before you send them through the Minc. You can use a heat tool to dry the images quicker or just let them sit.
- Place your project in a transfer sheet with your foil (both sold separately) placed over the stamped image, shiny side up. Place into the Minc and the rollers will pull it through.
- Lift the transfer sheet to reveal the beautifully foiled image!
- Once you pour the toner ink into the stamp pad, it can be used for approximately 2-3 hours or 125 stamp impressions (whichever comes first). Keeping the saturated ink pad in the case can extend the life of the toner ink up to 12 hours based on climate conditions.
- When you're finished stamping, the saturated ink pad will need to be disposed of - replace it with a new, clean refill for next time!
- Use the Minc Stamp Cleaner (sold separately) to clean your stamps.
Please note: Once you pour the specialty Minc toner ink into the stamp pad, it will only last for approximately 2-3 hours and about 125 stamp impressions.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Price of Goods: All prices are quoted inclusive of Australian 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). When you go through checkout, your invoice will show the amount of GST included in your purchase. This amount is not added to your total. A tax invoice will be provided when your order is mailed.
Delivery Terms and Post & Handling (P&H) charges: Upon receipt of the order and verification of payment, goods will be dispatched by Australia Post (within Australia) within three working days. International orders will be dispatched by customer’s preferred method of delivery.
Delivery and P&H charges for all purchases are as follows:
Orders within Australia: If you live in the area then store pick-up is available. There is no shipping charge. If you wish to pick up your order, then please contact us to arrange a suitable time. After hours’ pick-up is available. Often a meet-up can also be arranged in the Penrith area.
We have a flat fee of $8.50 applying to all orders under the $80.00 threshold within Australia.
Customers will be contacted to finalise any excess postage costs.
Overseas Orders: Please contact for shipping quotes.
Express Post: is available on request. Please contact us if you wish to have your item delivered by Express Post and we will advise the cost.
Registered Post: is an additional $2.60. If you wish to have your items delivered by Registered Post, please select this from the postage options. We do recommend insurance for any orders over $50, as Australia Post will not cover loss or damage above this amount for uninsured items.
Minimum order amount: There is no minimum order amount.
True to colour: Customers should be aware that the colour of images of papers and other products displayed on this site and viewed on your computer may not be exactly the same as for the actual product. We endeavour to display images in as true to actual colour as is possible but even then the image you see displayed on your screen may be different. If you are unsatisfied with the product you receive, see our refund policy for the steps you should take to have this matter rectified.
Internet banking or over the counter deposits at St George Banks (payments be be finalised within 5 working days of ordering - please quote your order number or name). Please allow 48 hours for your payment to reach our account, if the payment is being processed through another bank other than St George (where our account is held).
Banking details can be found on your Confirmation of Order email, scroll down towards the bottom.
I accept credit card payments from Visa and MasterCard which are processed through the Paypal service. This is an encrypted server done by a third party, which allows complete privacy of your transactions.
Credit card by phone: please phone through your credit card details (during business hours) to complete your order to 0423 275577.
At Scrap of Your Life we will take every possible care to ensure that the supplied goods are true to your order, are in perfect condition when dispatched and are securely packaged.
If you receive a faulty item please contact me immediately at email@example.com The item will need to be returned for assessment before a refund is issued.
Occasionally an item you order might be out of stock. If this happens your order will ship with a refund in your box (if you paid via bank deposit) or the refund will be sent to your Paypal account (if you paid with Paypal).
Sometimes the product will be placed on backorder. If this occurs, you will be contacted via email.
Products WILL NOT BE SUBSTITUTED without your consent.
If a "clearance item" is unavailable, you will not be contacted and will be provided a refund.
Kindest regards Julie - Scrap of Your Life